- Rentals are five days in length.
- Begins on the scheduled day of arrival.
- If the box arrives early, you will not be charged additional rental days.
- Additional days requested will be automatically added to your shopping cart.
- Late fees will be assessed unless an extended rental period has been requested and paid for.
Event in a Box Lite offers a fast and compact way to print name badges at events for up to 150 people. This portable solution makes it easier and cost-effective for event planners to check-in attendees with OnArrival while providing a simple name badge for identification. Whether it’s a collegiate alumni event or a VIP dinner event, Event-in-a-Box Express has you covered with a convenient, portable, and Bluetooth-enabled printer to check your attendees in with ease.
This box supports only black, dynamic printing and includes the following:
- 2 iPads
- 2 Brother QL-80NWB Bluetooth label printers
- 2 External 14.4v Li-Ion batteries
- Direct Thermal, white adhesive badge stock.
- Single-Sided: 62mm x 100mm continuous roll - equivalent of 500 Badges (250 per roll)
Dimensions: 19x17x16 and 28lbs
OnArrival Premium License
Please be aware that you must have an OnArrival Premium license in order to print badges using OnArrival and Event in a Box Lite. Don't have an OnArrival Premium license yet? Contact your Account Manager for details.
Setup and Support
As a part of your Event in a Box Lite Rental, you'll receive a number of various support resources. Reference the Frequently Asked Questions section on this site for more detail. Note: rentals made within seven (7) days of their requested delivery date are not eligible for standard on-boarding / support.
Visit the Event in a Box Encyclopedia in the Cvent Support Community for setup videos and answers to our most common questions. Still, have questions? Call our Customer Support Team.